Old May 31st 06, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Warming icy kitty toes

On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:09:43 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

badwilson wrote:
This morning Dennis got up before me. This is an *extremely* rare
occurrence! Vino went out in the living room with him for a few
minutes, but then wanted back in the bedroom to keep an eye on me.
It's me he gets food from, not Dennis, and he knows this fact well!
Anyway, he came walking up to me on the bed and put an icy paw on my
arm that was sticking out from under the covers. He made a weird
little mrrrp and settled down with his 2 cold front paws pressed
against my arm. Seconds later, he wiggled his back end around so
that all 4 of his icy paws were pressed against my arm. He began
purring contentedly. When his paws were all toasty warm, he told me
it was time to get up and serve breakfast. Naturally I obeyed :-)

Poor little Vino is used to Thai heat, not Australian spring! What a good
servant you are

Spring? You've got the wrong hemisphere for that. It's late Autumn/early
Winter here, and Vino has quite a while to wait before things warm up.
--
Greg Johnson