Old January 18th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MoMo via CatKB.com

Default Rainbow Bridge

Ok, I cried again. Beautiful!

Matthew wrote:
I added something to the Rainbow bridge when I read it

A friend added it on their site here is the link. By the way I used to be
called No More Retail
http://members.shaw.ca/black-sky/rainbow-bridge.html

Ok, I have had animals my whole life and at 31 have never heard of the
"Rainbow Bridge" until I came to this website. I looked it up online and
found the poem set to music and have not stopped crying since. What an
amazing poem and God do I hope that it is true. Thanks to everyone on
here
that mentioned the RB so that I could learn about it.