Old March 14th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Where was my audience?

Due to some fluke of nature and some lapse in my memory, I left the
door to the freezer open all night last night......And since it's my
day off i didn't notice it until i got out of bed at 12:15 pm.......

Oops.......and since i an unexperienced in these matters, i called the
first person i could think of....

"Hello, Mom??" Mom assured me that if i cooked everything it would be
ok.

So i spent the whole afteroon cooking. I cooked beef, chicken, and
even salmon. Cooked them and put them back into freezer bags and back
into the freezer.

BUT i was astonished, absolutely taken aback that not ONCE, not ONCE
was I surrounded in the kitchen by hungry kitties.

BEEF!!! CHICKEN!!!! SALMON!!!!!! (cue crickets)

I expected to have all three of my troublemakers winding around my
ankles begging for a taste.

But nooooooooooo, I even checked to make sure they were all alive.
They were all fast asleep on my bed. Hardly even batted an ear.

Sheesh!!!!!

I guess they are waiting for me to sit down and eat, THEN they will
want their share.

Kristi