Old July 28th 10, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Purrs for Turtle

We iz purrin fur Turtle, too.

Rebecca

"moonglow minnow" wrote in message
It's furry, furry, important dat my brofur get some purrs. He's been
gettin' grumpyfaced an growly every time I wanted to play, anna couple
days ago he peed in the bathtub an stopped eatin an started growlin' an
mewing whether I was wanna play or not. Last night meowmie took him to
da smelly place wit da nice lady an' he hasn't come back yet. Meowmie
said he got blocked so he couldn't pee on his own and dis could be hard
on his kidnees. I miss my brofur, even if he is a big grumpyface.

Dictated by Shadow

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana