Old January 7th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Late Again #~^*%!

On 7/01/2011 9:13 AM, BfloPolska wrote:
I so hope you all don't mind my extending the holiday cheer but with
my foot in a cast everything is going more slowly, including my card
mailing. Please don't beat me. I hurt.

I'll tell you a secret, Baha. I'm the card list *organiser* and I have
not sent a single card yet. Things just got crazy at the end of the year
- we were supposed to be 'winding down' and yet I found myself working
12-14 hour days to meet the 'end of the year' deadlines for Asia (Asia
doesn't *do* Christmas holidays so I had to get 2 weeks work done in
one), on top of which I had to do some of Santa's work on his behalf. I
was utterly exhausted. Something had to give. It was the cards.

Yowie