Old July 12th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default why do cats get on your chest while you sleep ?

On Jul 12, 3:30*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:
..

She claimed the odds were very much against him. *I talked with hubby, and we decided that he needed to be sent on his way. *I went down there, I held him close (and cried my eyes out). *The vet came in, gave him his shot, and on her way out, she said... *"We could have saved him, he would have been fine. *You just needed to give him more time."

That was unbelievably cruel- she was the one who claimed the odds were
against him and then to say that when it was too late- cruel beyond
belief

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs