Old July 12th 11, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

Default why do cats get on your chest while you sleep ?

On Jul 12, 8:42*am, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Jul 12, 3:30*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:
.

She claimed the odds were very much against him. *I talked with hubby, and we decided that he needed to be sent on his way. *I went down there, I held him close (and cried my eyes out). *The vet came in, gave him his shot, and on her way out, she said... *"We could have saved him, he would have been fine. *You just needed to give him more time."

That was unbelievably cruel- she was the one who claimed the odds were
against him and then to say that when it was too late- cruel beyond
belief

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Yes, it was cruel and hoomin-to-hoomin cruel. If it had happened to
me, unprintable epithets would have been
wafted on the ears of the vet, I would spread the word to every one of
my friends, and the local media, in small
chance they were hard up for local news on that day (some things like
this frequently appear - surprise - in the
BigCity tv stations and rags in MileHigh) - and not just simmer over
it quietly and internally.
Least of actions: changing vets after word-of-mouth canvassing
recommendations among friends.