Old December 6th 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default The Thanksgiving and engagement party ...The Gift Taybul

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:59:56 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

8---snipped for conservation of cyberspace---8

In the bak kornur ov da room, wiff a gorden plaid taybulcloth,
standz a tabul fulla pakagiz, on, undur,an flowink ontu da karpit...

Pitô.ônya kumz offur tu da sisfurz
I'm thinkin that suun it wyll be tyme tu opin engayjmint givtz?

[Orian stands up, clinks on a glass to get efurrykittie's attention and
begins to meow:]

Well, kitties, now dat we'fe had owr bellies filled up, lets rewax wif an
after-dinner dwink, and watch da engaged kupplw open dere pwezzies! Jack?
Trudi?

Cybèle: [underbreath to Pitoonya] I wanted to get dem a giant jug ob bwandy
eggnog, but mine sisfur didn't wike dat ideer so we gottid dem a cozy
ewectric nap-bwanket in Gordon pwad...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/5/2011 7:22:49 PM