Old December 6th 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default The Thanksgiving and engagement party ...The Gift Taybul

trudi finishes herown dwink and takez jacks paw, well letz go see whut owrz
wunnerful catmunitee furndz haz been kind enuf ta gif uses...

they walk to the table and hop up onto a stool for two that has a nice comfy
kushin dat iz juzt da rite size fur reechin da prezzes... Trudi looks at
jack, letz takez turnz grabbin a box an opinin? I willz goez furzt beclawz i
iz kloser to a box dan ursef iz...

Trudi grabs a beautifyfullee wrapped prezzie and sayz, diz iz furm da two
sisfurz... she deftly shreds the pakage letting paper anna ribbons fall
gracefully to da grownd, den anofur quick pawswipe and the box opens as if
on catmand, as she puts her noze into da box and snufflez arownd da edge
offa bootiful heated blankee inna gordon kulurz comez owt...
oohhh lookit jack itz bootiful anna warm, two thingz dat maksa nap efin
better... she wraps hersef anna jack in derown bwankee and they stand up to
model it, then sit down on the stool as if to demonstrate a nap wiffa
bwankee...

a throat clearin chester says, ok ursefz up der, no nappin, onlee prezzie
opinin,

the crowd claps and now its jacks turn to pick one
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:59:56 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

8---snipped for conservation of cyberspace---8

In the bak kornur ov da room, wiff a gorden plaid taybulcloth,
standz a tabul fulla pakagiz, on, undur,an flowink ontu da karpit...

Pitô.ônya kumz offur tu da sisfurz
I'm thinkin that suun it wyll be tyme tu opin engayjmint givtz?

[Orian stands up, clinks on a glass to get efurrykittie's attention and
begins to meow:]

Well, kitties, now dat we'fe had owr bellies filled up, lets rewax wif an
after-dinner dwink, and watch da engaged kupplw open dere pwezzies! Jack?
Trudi?

Cybèle: [underbreath to Pitoonya] I wanted to get dem a giant jug ob
bwandy
eggnog, but mine sisfur didn't wike dat ideer so we gottid dem a cozy
ewectric nap-bwanket in Gordon pwad...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/5/2011 7:22:49 PM