Old December 6th 11, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default The Thanksgiving and engagement party ...The Gift Taybul

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
8---snipped for conservation of cyberspace---8

In the bak kornur ov da room, wiff a gorden plaid taybulcloth,
standz a tabul fulla pakagiz, on, undur,an flowink ontu da karpit...

Pitô.ônya kumz offur tu da sisfurz
I'm thinkin that suun it wyll be tyme tu opin engayjmint givtz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Trudi and Jack shtart to open a pakage thu size ov uh hoomin'z pillo...
They pull on the Gorden plad ribbon, tyll it kumz looze, then tear the
Gorden Plad paypurr frum boff sydz...peekin owt iz moor Gorden Plad,
in the Gorden Dress plad.
The engayjment givt frum Pitô.ônya & Sundance izza Softsoft woolly
blankit!

whizpurrr Yu kan see it by goin to:
http://www.scotlandbytheyard.com/sco...an-blankets-1/

then:
http://www.scotlandbytheyard.com/sco...-clan-tartans/
To find a "Gordon Dress" Scottish Tartan Blanket.

Diz haz bin reddy furr sum tyme, I gezz ya kin neffur hab tuutuu mennee
blankiez,
an yu'll gneed wun in yur gezt ruu tuu, I gezz.

Wiff awl ower luff,

Pitô.ônya & Sundance