Old June 10th 15, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default this cat needs a rescue chicago area

On 6/10/2015 10:27 AM, dgk wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jun 2015 22:09:15 -0500, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
I feel so bad for this cat his owner died
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9301188&type=1

send the story to someone who might help.

The bro wont let me get another cat.

Remind me to include care instructions for Goofy in case I croak before him.

I actually need to put the cats into the will. Depending on the State
(or country) you need to appoint an executor for the cat. Cats aren't
allowed to directly inherit money.

I made arrangements for my cats several years ago. My sister will take
my cats if anything happens to me, and I will take hers under the same
circumstances. My pet sitter is our "backup." This is also in my will,
and I have left money in my will for their care, although I know they
would be taken care of even if I were not able to leave any money.

I think everyone should make provisions for their pets because we never
know when our lives will end.

MaryL