Old October 14th 16, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Buffy and I are Fine

jmcquown wrote:

Comcast was slow catching up with restoring their online service. Buffy
and I are fine, thanks!

I'm glad you guys are OK!

The wind was pretty scary in the middle of the night (last Saturday)
when the hurricane came through. The wind was soughing. I love that
word. It was soughing through the trees.

This being the English language, I have no idea how to pronounce that.
Does it rhyme with tough, cough, through, thought, or bough?

Buffy heard things blowing around and crashing out back. She pretty
much glued herself right next to me in bed.

Aww. Good thing you had each other.

Ironically, I have hurricane (oil lamps).

That's good preparation! Nothing ironic about that.

Oh, but on the other side of the island the marina is gone. This is what
is left of it:

http://www.islandpacket.com/news/loc...107390312.html

Has anyone caught up with how djk and his mother, Marlo and the other
cats fared?

They are all fine. (I've always thought dgk was female! )

Someone on Dataw fed the feral cats before evacuating. They posted
wondering if anyone knows what happened to the cats. I wish I did know.
I hope they were able to find shelter.

Purrs...

Joyce

--
- Mommy loves you too my sweaty litter baby fire
- Ummm what mom?