Old November 8th 16, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_2_]

Default exploring

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 5:11:11 AM UTC-8, ann791 wrote:
As the kitties and doggies dance and eat some decide to explore. They
are sad to see all the destruction from the fire but, they can see small
clumps of grass starting to grow. All the trees that were just planted
are doing good. They know in the spring flowers will bloom.

They hear a a noise under a burnt bush and see a rabbit. " Hi, bunny"

"Are you from the ball?"

Lucy steps forward and extends a paw. "Yes were are. We didn't mean to
startle you."

"I hate to ask but, do you have any food left? I hurt my paw trying to
find food for my babies and have trouble walking."

"We have lots of food and will bring some to you. I can bring a nurse
kitty to look at your paw."

They head back to the clearing and fill a basket with grass, lettuce and
rabbit pellets.

P2nya brings some cotton clothes for shredding into a softer nest for the baby bunnies, and some soft-soft blankets for the long Fall and Winter ahead.