Old January 26th 04, 07:21 PM
Cat Protector

I'd still take legal actions against this vet and press to have his license
suspended. Young or not if he did this to the OP's cat he has done it to
others. I don't think just not using this vet is enough. He needs to be
stopped now before there is another victim.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"m. L. Briggs" wrote in message
The Vet sounds like he is young and idealistic. After all, they go
into the profession (usually) because they love animals. Doctors are
not always good businessmen and they hire others to handle the
business -- that is where trouble can appear. I am sure everyone has
learned a valuable lesson -- do take him up on his offer. Purrs in
abundance for kitty's wellbeing and recovery.