Old July 20th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default I'm Sorry

In article ,
"tanadashoes" wrote:

Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. Sheesh. Maybe I
need a break from most of you.

Pam S. disgusted by her stupidity

Pam, I didn't post a reply to it, but I thought it was funny. I've seen
the same joke on a couple of mailing lists as well.

If we can't joke about current affairs, then "they" have won, whoever
"they" are. There's a big difference between posting a mild joke and
posting hateful stuff. I can laugh at jokes like that without hating
muslims. Just like I can laugh at Paddy jokes that make fun of the Irish
without hating those that tell them (I'm of Irish descent).

I must admit I didn't read the replies that people did post. If anyone
got offended by your post, then my advice to them would be "it's a joke,
get over it".

Dan