Old December 22nd 04, 08:10 PM
Mary

wrote in message
ML, you must work for a vet or have arelative in the field? If you read
the post entirley I stated the CAT can hear and comes when called...he is
far from deaf or even a slight hearing problem.
I am not posting here to create a chat..ONLY to get answers.
Thanks to ALL that have replied and welcome more relative to topic.

My severely hyperthyroid cat vocalized all the time until
we got her treatment. As it turns out, excessive vocalization
is a sympton of hyperthyroid. Untreated HT is no big deal unless
you mind when your cat has a stroke.

Yet another reason why a vet
check is in order. Which is, by the way, an ANSWER and
probably the best one to your asinine question.