Old January 2nd 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Low sided litter box?

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
My cat is having some difficulty getting in and out of the litter box. The
ones I currently have are large with higher sides. Does anyone have any
recommendations for a larger box but with lower sides? I think I read
somewhere here about a dog litter box that is really low on one side for
easy access. Anyone know about this one?

These are the ones I use: 22"W X 28"D X 9"H

http://www.maxshouse.com/Environment..._box-dog-2.jpg

Petco and Petsmart carry them- about $22. http://tinyurl.com/bmm2a

The boxes come with a removable slide that fits in the grooves in the front.

Phil