Old December 12th 12, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Hemingway's cats vs the gummint

On 12/12/2012 3:59 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Jack Campin
wrote:
You have to wonder exactly *who* in the government is so determined to
get control here. This story goes back years.

http://todaytravel.today.com/_news/2...ay-museum?lite

e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e .
u k Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU,
Scotland mobile 07800 739 557 http://www.campin.me.uk
Twitter: JackCampin

If the cats are well cared for, then I can't see why they should not be
there as Hemmingway saw it, after all it his a museum to remember him and
his life.

Judith

Someone always has to try to screw up something good. Those cats aren't
harming anything and I fail to believe they aren't well taken care of.

Jill