Old June 22nd 05, 05:53 PM
Mary

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Dan M wrote:
The vet is reasonably sure that Harri will survive. She's spending the

Whew, that's a relief! I was very scared there for a moment.

The vet's assistant went over the vet's treatment plan before I left.
Turns out that Harri's treatment ought to cost almost exactly the

amount
of my short-term disability checks for the last two weeks

Dan, we still have a little bit of money leftover from Tweed's flowers,
I'm sure folks wouldn't mind donating it for Harri's vet bill. I'd be
happy to add some to it. Anybody else?

Definitely! Dan, if you'll post your vet's name and phone number we could
call in credit card payments (I've done so a number of times and there was
never a problem). Ten or twenty bucks is about the cost of just one

lunch -
but when twenty or thirty people contribute just that much it adds up

quite
quickly and can help someone out of a bad spot.

Hugs,

CatNipped

I will call in a donation.