Old February 11th 04, 03:26 PM
frigamia

Did I come out like an irresponsible person to you?

I have 4 cats, 3 spayed, 1 pregnant. They grew up here, in love, caresses
and good care. They have good first quality food that I buy at my vet, they
have nice big litter boxes that I clean once or twice a day. I can't sleep
if one of them isn't in the house at night. Those cats are my babies, my
family. Be absolutely certain that I would NEVER mistreat a cat or any other
creature for that matter. Those kittens are a choice that I made after
making sure mommy cat was in good health and good shape. I have a reason for
letting this happen and I know EXACTLY when and with what cat she coupled. I
count the days and make sure the pregnancy is going all right. Mommy cat is
happy, purrs all the time, talks to us, is active although she rests a lot
in her bithing box that I put up for her. A clean box, with confortable
layers of sheets... in the most quiet corner of my room, where the other
cats aren't allowed. Do you think I would dump kittens, when I take such
good care of my cats? No. I wouldn't.

I understand your concern. Unfortunately, a bunch of people are, indeed,
irresponsible with their animal and let everything happen without caring
much or at all. Read my posts again... and then if you got something
positive and encouraging to tell me, you are welcome to do so. Otherwise,
please, keep your comments for you. I do not need them. I am happy for the
miracle of Life.

Mia, Misha and the babies to come.

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
I hope that you have pledges for homes for the kittens when they are ready

separate from the mother cat. Whatever the reason you allowed this to

happen,
you should step up to the plate and assume full responsibility. Don't go

the market with a box and a sign saying free kittens...don't swing by the
shelter and dump the kittens...act responsively.