Old June 3rd 05, 05:28 AM
Candace

She eats a bit, plays, purrs, and generally is her usual self - I can't
beleive she only has months to live.

Here is Fatty chillin' on the window sill with her cool look:

She's cute! My late cat lived for over 2 years with CRF (that's not
even what he died from) and I've heard of many others who lived longer.
Some do really well with the sub-q fluids and go on and on. She may
surprise you.

I'll second what Sue said. Check out this website, it's got excellent,
easy-to-understand and very helpful info on making your cat's life
better.

www.felinecrf.org

Best of luck to you both and keep us posted.

Candace