Old May 4th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Vet Visit

On 3 May, 11:34, wrote:
Hi, i have a 3 year old ginger male cat that is at the vet at the
moment, he has had a blocked bladder. They have had him on a drip
(fluids) and had a catheter in to drain the urine. They have taken
both of these out as of tonight, however, he is dripping urine. They
said that it is very unusual.

My question is: has anyone had any experience with this and if so,
what was the solution?

Any help in this would be appreciated.

thanks

polly

I wish that I could help you there. However I have never experienced
this problem, so I am unable to tell you whether it is normal, or not,
as the case may be.

Perhaps you might ask your vet for a more specific answer, rather than
*This is not normal*. I would expect an explanation for the
consultancy appointment regarding this issue.
I'm sure that they must be able to come up with something a little
less vague, or a prognosis or even a diagnosis as to how you are meant
to deal with this problem.
For the consultancy fee, I would certainly expect a few workable or
valid answers/options.!

Just out of Interest, has she had kittens recently, or has she been
spayed already?
K.