Old November 5th 10, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Paranoid feral female

"cshenk" wrote in message
"dgk" wrote

else. Cats that are not socialized by that time or are just truly
feral will never be comforable inside and probably should be left
outside.

Interesting POV but not one I have experienced with my current or past
ferals.

All you need to tame a feral cat, male or female, is food. If you feed it
regularly, it will eventually come inside your house, and live with you. You
can speed up the process by trapping it inside your house, but if that is
impractical, then you don't have to do it....It will just take a bit more
time. Feral cats, in most places, spend a great percentage of their time
trying to find enough food to keep from starving to death. And, like all
cats, they know a good thing when they find it.