Old September 11th 05, 07:37 PM
kilikini

Default I need some help and advice.....

Miss Pua's ringworm is really bad despite baths, ProgramŽ and topical
treatment. It's worse than ever. I'm thinking that it's the room she's in.
I do regular vacuums, I dust with bleach, but I can't wash the bedding on
the bed every day because I don't have a washing machine.

I think if I keep treating her for the ringworm, she'll fare better outside.
Would I be a bad mommy to do so? She's got her shots, she's been spayed,
it's just that room I think. I can't get the spores out of that room. She
has lost about 1/3 of her fur now. I'm doing the best I can. I need some
help!

At least if she's outside, the spores don't have a chance to hang out and
take hold.

kili