Old September 11th 05, 08:49 PM
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote in message
news:Ri%Ue.323066$x96.15832@attbi_s72...
kilikini wrote:
Miss Pua's ringworm is really bad despite baths, ProgramŽ and topical
treatment. It's worse than ever. I'm thinking that it's the room
she's in. I do regular vacuums, I dust with bleach, but I can't wash
the bedding on the bed every day because I don't have a washing
machine.

I think if I keep treating her for the ringworm, she'll fare better
outside. Would I be a bad mommy to do so? She's got her shots, she's
been spayed, it's just that room I think. I can't get the spores out
of that room. She has lost about 1/3 of her fur now. I'm doing the
best I can. I need some help!

At least if she's outside, the spores don't have a chance to hang out
and take hold.

kili

It may not be the room, but ringworm usually takes hold when the patient
is stressed (stress can weaken immune systems).

I think if you let her into the house proper (the 4 I treated for ringworm
were not isolated - wouldn't have done any good as by the time we
confirmed that it was ringworm they'd been among the regular population
for over a week. Luckily, none of our other cats came down with it) it
may reduce her stress level and actually help. I wouldn't let her outside
though - at least not until her stitches are out & she's healed from the
operation.

I would definately get the LymDip. It really does work. Again, if I knew
I could send you one of our 1/2 bottles without getting in trouble for it,
I would.

Why would you get in trouble for it? Because it's a prescription only
thing? It's for ringworm, yes? Pua has been diagnosed with ringworm.
And for that matter, who would know anyway?? I suggest you exchange
addresses by private mail. Not that you will, of course:-) Of course you
won't, what a silly idea that was ;-)) Don't even think about it. you two

Tweed
Who has done that once for someone struggling and is still not in jail.