Old July 15th 03, 09:46 PM
Mary

PLEASE --- Any advice or experience will be GREATLY appreciated. I just
can't
take it anymore....

A few suggestions. Get a magnetic door and only give the dogs the magnetic key
collar then the cat can't get out. Or, make it so everyone can go out but the
cat can't get in because he needs the collar. This way you only let the cat in
yourself when he doesn't have an animal in his mouth. If you're lucky, maybe
having an animal in his mouth will make his magnetic collar not work. There is
also this bib thing that is supposed to prevent them from catching prey. It
looks silly but is supposed to work. I think your kitty is trying to feed the
dogs, teach them how to hunt. You can also make it so there's nothing that
birds, squirrels would want in your yard, no bird feeder, no fruit trees, then
hopefully they won't come around. Good luck.