Old July 16th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default Are you going to share

wrote in message
Ann wrote:

Peter bought a roast and sliced it and cooked it on the grill. I was
having
a slice for dinner tonight. I usally watch tv when I'm eating and
Cinnamon
was on the couch next to me.

She was checking out my plate and them reached over and touched my arm.
she
never does that. Yes, she did get some small pieces of the meat.

Awww. It's so cute when someone else's cat does that!

--
Joyce ^..^

We usually eat dinner at 6 every night. I like to eat mine from a tray on
the sofa. At 6 every evening Smudgie trots in from the garden to see what
we are having. She climbs onto the back of the sofa, wanders along to where
I'm sitting and puts her front paws on my shoulders so she can see and smell
what's on the plate. If it's something she thinks might taste good she will
lay behind my head on the sofa and wait til I've finished. If I am taking
too long eating it she comes and sits on the sofa next to me to remind me
she is waiting. I always try to save her a little bit of meat from my
plate. If I eat it all , I give her some ham to say sorry!

Sharon