Old March 17th 12, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Update: Meowmie could use some job purrs

i sure hopez i readz a gud owtcome, OEJ, reading to see

Yes indeed! Meowmie passed both tests on the first try, and is now
working for the duck company - AFLAC. She is finding the insurance sales
business to be very hard and discouraging, but we're all purr for her
when she gets home and helping her to be patient.

That is VERY good news that she passed the tests on the first try. yeUP.
EVERY new job can be very hard and discouraging,
Tell her to think of her new job like this..she's working for a DUCK!!!
That might quack her up.
I'm willing to think, with my cat brain, that make her feel better.
Does anybody in your home know how to quack?

-This will help your Meowmie and your Paw relax
-'Turn your head from side to side
-Take a slow deep breath through the nose
-Hold it for 5 seconds
-Slowly blow it out through the mouth. Repeat as often as necessary.

I am sure she will do just fine.
Our Meowmie used to work for an insurance company, years ago.
You are doing good, purring to calm her down. May we join you?
PUUUUUUUUUUUUURRZ

We're very glad to hear that Uncle Furry is home now. We're continuing
our purrs for his health to keep improving.

Amelia

So are we, Amelia and our mom is saying lots prayers for all needed.
She likes to do that.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRZ.