Old December 31st 13, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

Default I hate Catsan litter

"jmcquown" skrev i meddelandet
On 12/31/2013 9:39 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, December 29, 2013 2:33:00 PM UTC-8, Jack Campin wrote:
It also gets white powder everywhere as if you'd been mixing cement.

Tell me about it! I got some of the usual stuff so everyone's happy
but my bathroom floor, I've taken the Dyson over it three times and
washed it and it still looks like I mixed cement in there

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Sounds like a horrible product! Didn't the company test market it before
they started selling it?

Last year I got to test some cat litter (well, Persia did). It came to me
in a plain white bag and after using it for a week I answered survey
questions about texture, excess dust, scent, clumping, odor control, etc.

Jill

It has been for sale for many years. I never tried it because I and my cat
prefered clumping litter.
Elisabet