Old October 3rd 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Kelly Greene

Default Catfoods

Which dry cat foods have the highest content of meat? I looked at many bags
at PetsMart this week and the second ingredient is always corn or some other
grain. Cats are not grainavores. I did pick up a bag of Purina. She gets a
meaty canned food in the evening but I don't like leaving canned food out
all day. She's a new cat that wandered in and very boney, starved, so I'd
like to keep food in front of her as much as possible until she gains some
weight. What dry food do you cat owners recommend?

--
If you're a past or present resident of