Old October 4th 09, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Kelly Greene

Default Catfoods

"Netmask" wrote in message
Kelly Greene wrote:
Which dry cat foods have the highest content of meat? I looked at many
bags at PetsMart this week and the second ingredient is always corn or
some other grain. Cats are not grainavores. I did pick up a bag of
Purina. She gets a meaty canned food in the evening but I don't like
leaving canned food out all day. She's a new cat that wandered in and
very boney, starved, so I'd like to keep food in front of her as much as
possible until she gains some weight. What dry food do you cat owners
recommend?

I use only EVO http://www.evopet.com/products/default.asp?id=1500

I'll look into this food. The name is familiar. Thanks for the
recommendation.
--
If you're a past or present resident of