Old March 28th 17, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Return of the S

On 3/27/2017 7:33 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about your job! That on top of uncertain tenancy is a
double whammy.

I got the tenancy under the same terms i.e. it's a registered fair rent tenancy and I can have cats! The only change is no one else can now succeed to the tenancy if I got married and died before my husband he'd be homeless which does't bother me as I have no plans that way

Since I am fairly sure I won;t be working this week, oh I might have to pop out for an hour or two but not until Thursday I am collecting kitten tomorrow rather than Saturday. She goes for her vet check at 2 I need to get some stuff in for her then we'll meet about 6 in the evening

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball

Can't wait to see pics once you get her settled.

Jill