Old November 10th 04, 02:04 PM
jmcquown

Magic Mood JeepĀ© wrote:
Ping's appointment for "The Big Snip" was yesterday. Sunday night
all cat dishes were emptied so Ping wouldn't eat anything (he's been
inside now for 5-6 days, we felt soooooooo sorry for him out there on
the porch, his meows were breaking our hearts. There has been some
hissing & growling, but no fights. Ping usually backs down when
confronted by another cat/kitten, unless they just want to 'sniff
noses'). The other cats are *not* used to being without food for
more than a few hours' nap. Ping has also gotten used to having food
readily available (he's still bony-thin, but looking down on him, his
belly is getting round ).

Weeble's appointment is for 3:20 that afternoon, it's just his yearly
checkup & jabs. The rest of the day continues as normal: washing the
fountains & mopping the kitchen floor... watching a bit of TV between
'jobs'.

Finally it's getting close to Weeble's appointment. I clean myself
up (make sure there's not too much cat hair clinging to me),

Like this would be an unusual sight at da smelly place? G

and go
to round up The Weeblenator. I get him and go to put him in one of
the two carriers. One is a Samsonite soft-sided (airline approved)
that I got because I like the shoulder strap, the other is the
typical plastic one. I plan on using the plastic one to bring Ping
home in, the Samsonite for Weebs. Weeble has other ideas. He does
*not* like the idea of going in the Samsonite.

Awwwww! Persia feels sad for Weeble, but says to tell him she has one of
those carriers too. She says doesn't like it but it's more comfy than the
plastic ones.

Jill