Old April 22nd 05, 06:36 PM
Mary

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:11:40 +0000, Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Today she abandoned her hidey-hole and perched on the stub wall that
encloses the shower cabinet. She stayed there all day. I went in the
bathroom several times and took some pictures, and she didn't budge.

I got a better look at her when she was sitting in front of the nanny

cam,
and she looks pregnant alright. She is eating well.

I posted a couple of new pix at:

www.geocities.com/wallofgrays/catcam.htm

Charlie

Poor baby! She looks scared. We are purring that she soon learns to trust
you and that she can have her babies peacefully. MLB

She really looks like she just knows that Charlie is going to kill and
eat her.