Old May 26th 05, 12:08 AM

On Wed, 25 May 2005 19:29:37 UTC, "bigbadbarry"
wrote:

I didn't know he had such command over that thang!

Ruf has always used his tail to express fondness. For example, we
started out playing a game that I called "Touch your tail", where he
would run close by my lounge chair and challenge me to touch his tail
as he passed. That faded. He now comes alongside the chair expecting
me to touch his tail. And, best of all, he tries to become an
anaconda and wrap his tail around my arm.

--
My cat and I are very much alike: we're both gray, we're both fat,
and we both dig in his litter box.