Old August 19th 03, 03:33 PM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote
Hi all.

Thanks for all the good wishes and compliments. It seems torn between girl
and boy... I'll have to take a closer look next time using everyone's

tips.

I was talking to DH last night and told him my idea about Miss Chiff... he
said if it's a boy we get to name it Anarchy then. SIGH.

I think there are too much "bits" showing for it to be a girl, but it is
hard to say from this direction. Anyway, boy or girl, s/he is gorgeous. Grey
tabbies are my favourite. You could call him Mischief anyway, couldn't you?
With such a pronounced M on his/her forehead, I think the name has to begin
with an M. ;o)

--
Marina