Old July 30th 03, 01:53 PM
MikeTheBike9

In the army that was called a tailgate jump{when done from a cargo airplane}
"Mogie" wrote in message
Well we could use a van with double doors in the back and just shove this
guy out.

MikeTheBike9 wrote in message
re "dumbest things I've ever read. How the hell do you
propose to throw an adult out of a car window? And how is that
"justice" since being thrown out of a car window will have a much
different effect on a "
It can and has been done. You must not be well read, or well informed on
current events, if you think a human being cannot be ejected from a

moving
vehicle- either through the door or window- which is just part of the

door.
Mike.
"Yohn" wrote in message
In article , says...
He tosses kittens out window, we throw criminal out window, harsh

justice,
but justice none the less.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read. How the hell do you
propose to throw an adult out of a car window? And how is that
"justice" since being thrown out of a car window will have a much
different effect on a person than on a young cat? You are an

imbecile.

Liberals like you demanding criminals be treated as people is why

crime
is
running rampet, those who do the crime, do not do the time.

What the **** are you talking about? You propose some silly-ass
"punishment" that sounds more like a teenager's daydream than a
realistic solution for a problem, and when somebody attempts to

clarify
your thinking you spew this garbage about liberals and criminals not
even being people. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you

retarded?
Do you have a mental illness? I certainly hope SOMETHING is wrong

with
you, because you do not sound like you've got both oars in the water,

if
you know what I mean.