Old June 15th 16, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default He's come a long way, baby!

On 6/15/2016 2:24 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Joy wrote:

Sometimes I hardly recognize Koala, my little feral cat. When I first
got him, he hid most of the time. Once he started coming out where he
could be seen, he ran every time I took a step toward him. Eventually
he got over that, and then he would let me pet him, but only if he were
on the floor and I was standing.

A couple of months ago he started coming up when I was sitting in my
recliner, and lying on my legs, out of reach. He has actually laid on
my lap a couple of times, and last night he came up on my lap and nudged
and meowed for me to pet him for a while before he laid down on my lap.

Joy

How wonderful! Bless him.

judith

Yes, it is wonderful! He didn't settle on my lap this morning, but he
did come up for some petting, and came within two inches of a nose boop.