Old October 4th 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FirstHit

Default Litter box in unsuitable place....

On Oct 3, 5:58*pm, Debbie wrote:
We have a litter box behind our wet bar. *Cats were previously
relieving themselves back there, so we put the litter box
there. *However, this is a tight space, hard for us to get to to clean
it, etc. *How can we get them to stop going back there? *We've tried
gradually moving the box, but they continue going back there.

--http://www.pleasedtomeetu.com
the date doctor is in!

You might want to try putting food there. Cats generally won't
perform elimination duties where they eat.

FirstHit