Old February 16th 04, 05:23 PM
Mark Healey

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:22:14 UTC, Laura R.
wrote:

circa Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:11:32 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Mark Healey ) said,

That is all live-with-able. What isn't is that one likes to scratch
my Mame-cab at night. It is pretty much a Formica covered hollow box.
There isn't much damage but it is all kinds of noisy and he seems to
only like to do it when I am just starting to doze off.

I would like the pros and cons without a bunch of high abstractions
about mutilating their natural form (they are already eunuchs).

Soft Paws. http://www.softpaws.com

Have you used them and do you have any interrest in the company?

--
Mark Heaely
marknews(at)healeyonline(dot)com