Old February 9th 05, 05:47 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:52:12 -0800, Dan M yodeled:

One of the first places that Harri and I visited when we first got her
to California was a furniture company in Marysville. We ended up sitting
there (unnecessarily, it turns out) for half the day, and did a nice,
long kitten walk. We didn't cover much territiry, just the trailer
parking area and the small adjoining patch of grass, but it still lasted
well over an hour and was *fascinating* for Harri.

We're returning there this evening. We're to pick up a load of
unassembled furniture to deliver to Henderson, NV (next to Las Vegas).
Since we'll be there in the hours right after sunset, we might be able
to experience a dark walk there as well. That could be interesting!

We had an interesting dark walk last night. We got to the Sacramento
yard around 10 PM and did a kitten walk as soon as arrived. We walked
all around the yard, and when we walked along the south fence Harri was
fascinated by the sounds of frogs - lots of frogs - coming from the
field next door. Since she wasn't having any luck figuring out how to
get over or under the fence I picked her up and carried her out through
the gate and over to the edge of the field. As we walked I warned her
that where you find frogs you generally find lots of water as well, but
she didn't pay a lot of attention to what I was telling her

(snip)

Harri, see this!:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/178305097/178306112IzItfZ

Theresa