Old October 20th 05, 05:08 PM

Default worming feral kitties

Plese Help! I've been online for hours trying to talk to a real person
who works with feral cats in Austin, Texas. No luck. The vet is
giving me the run-around. The kitty has been wormed twice but not
every two weeks. It is thin, but 4 months old so maybe past the most
dangerous stage. I'm taking them in at night but am frustrated that I
can't stop the loose bm's. Today I saw blood in the stool. Please,
someone who has been thru the vet's worming meds not working please
please contact me.

The vet is supposed to have the latest lab stuff and refuses to
consider a false
neg test would be the cause of stool testing. She wants me to bring in
a stool sample.

Thanks
amy