Old April 20th 05, 06:41 PM
Mathew Kagis

"Jeffrey Kaplan" wrote in message
teinc.com...
It is alleged that kaeli claimed:

; Can you adopt a friend for her of around the same age?

No, I don't think so. I thought of it, on the theory that they could
entertain each other, but I don't think I'd be able to keep up with two
cats.

I'd tend to agree with kaeli, 2 is easier than one, in many ways. Of course
there's the adjustment period, which can be a little stresfull... But after
that, they do tend to keep eachother entertained, groom eachother etc....
Chablis was a lot less needy with me, once she accepted Muscat & decided he
could stay....

'No one listen to Zathras. Zathras have tragic life, probably have tragic
death too.... But, at least, is symetrey' - Zathras

--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat