Old September 4th 04, 09:21 PM
Sunflower

Karen Chuplis wrote in message ...
Plastic can develop tons of tiny scratches, nearly invisible to the eye but
that harbor bacteria. I also suspect that it can just be a reaction to the
plastic.

My cousin-in-law always, always, always uses the headset with her cell
phone, because she says it makes her break out if she holds it against
her face all the time. When she said this, it was only with difficulty that I
refrained from explaining about cat acne and plastic dishes. On the one
hand, it would have been support of a view that was not universally
believed by those she told it to, but on the whole I think she would not
have appreciated the comparison to a cat with icky skin. :-) I don't
think she's really a pet person.

Catherine
Mandy & Judy