Old August 20th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default Need Recipe

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:48:29 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

I just found out a co-worker's grandson (6 months old) has cancer. Her
daughter is, of course, distraught. I'd like to make her a card and bake
some cookies to bring to work Monday. Does anybody (Jill?) have a good
recipe (something with chocolate)?

Lori, did you see the posting from the lady with the feisty overgrown
kitten beating her up?

No, darn it, I missed that one. I now have 4,506 unread messages in rpca -
I'm never going to catch up!!! : I haven't been reading a lot because,
first, with the hours I'm working I haven't the time and, second, I'm so
tempted to respond and it really hurts to type after 8 or 9 hours of typing
at work. I can't *WAIT* to get this stupid cast off so I can turn my arm
and use my fingers well again (13 days and counting).

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa