Old April 3rd 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

not sure if its too late but fluids and not too soft a surface, soft
Granby wrote in message
She is still working on it. They have been getting fluids in her all day.
I just got home from there and she looks like she about to burst. Crawled
on my lap and let me rub her tummy. You could feel the little buggers
fighting for position to get out! Bet she has 5 anyway. Anyone go any
ideas for how to help her?
"Lucy" wrote in message
Kittens!! Oh me!!!! Keep us posted!

Granby wrote:
My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing
Mahoney (better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The
girls have planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the
outdoor cat ran in the house tonight and embedded itself in the

backroom.
They had to put together a place, seems she decided to com in to have

her
kittens. The other 2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being

there.
They see her outside all the time. They are in for a long night, I
think.