Old April 3rd 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

On Apr 3, 1:03*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Mamma won't settle down and do her business. *She is just so miserable right
now. *She looks like she could split any second. *I called the vet and he
said "patience, in their own good time." * I felt like tell him Patience was
for Doctors and I didn't have any!!! We are giving her the powdered kitten
milk and wet food, like you suggested and he said that was good idea.

Weee is wachin an finkin bout fings to hep. Wee hass boff had bitteez
an wuv dem but wee iz not docturz. R adbice iz to wissen too Granby.

--
Maggy May & Sunrise