Old July 3rd 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Worrying...

wrote in message
Jofirey wrote:

wrote in message

Yesterday I was driving to work, and got to my favorite part of
the
commute, which is the long drive across a bridge over the Bay. It
was
a gorgeous, sunny, very clear day, also, cool and breezy, and I
thought it would be a nice day for a boat ride on the bay, rather
than working. But then I thought that such a boat ride would
be
exhausting, and I'd rather be in bed. Now that's sad.

Now that is sad. Even thinking about that bit of the drive makes
me
feel good.

Have you spent much time in the Bay Area? This is the San Mateo
bridge I'm talking about. It spans the widest part of the bay and
is about 8 miles long. Very peaceful and pretty, most days.

Enjoy it for me, OK? Until you feel better and can enjoy it for
yourself again.

I did enjoy the drive. Just didn't think I had the energy for a boat
ride, pleasant as that sounds.

Were in Yuba City, forty miles north of Sacramento. We used to spend
a lot of weekends either in the bay area or along the coast. Not so
much anymore. It looks so peaceful on a nice day when the sailboats
are out.

Jo