Old June 17th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default 14th annifursary

On Jun 17, 8:21*am, Rusty wrote:
Today is my 14th annifursary with my Meowmie. I also just turned 15.
It is a nice mornig and I am sunning myself patiently waiting for my
duck
breakfast.

Happy annifursary an happee purrday too yoo. R d*g Bear iz a Labradoor
an hee sed to tell yoor Meowmie dat hee will retreef anee duckies you
need iff shee don' haff sumwun too dew dat alreddy.

Wee haff seferal gnice sun-puddles in da liffing rum on da karpet, wer
wee can relax an talk to r Meowmie Miki an r parruts.

--
Maggy May, four hur House