Old August 30th 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Anti Soft an Unka Furry? How iz dey?

hai OT, fank yew fur dat infurmashun, we r purring for dem n Meowmie iz
saying hur prayerz for dem tew.
We luffs awl uff dem n there kitties tew. PUUUUUUUURRS
We luffs yew tew, n da Gramby tew. Luffs iz gudgud.
Luffs Mosey for hiz hoam

Hihi diz iz O T annd I forgotted ta posdt diz las nite.

Auntie Soft and Unkle Furry iz doink well az kan be spected. Dem gotted
da 6 cats all settled in and da cats iz behaffing furry well for dem. No
fites anna not mannie arguementz.

Dem iz meeting wiff builderz and da like so dem iz pretie buzy rite now.

"Booker"
Weze been finkin of dem an hopin dat der dooin az well az cud be. An
wunfuring iffin der iz anyfing weze cud do.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy